This issue can be caused by any of the following possibilities:
1. Hard disk drive is full or short on available disk space.
2. Several software programs have been installed/uninstalled leaving behind bad files and/or confusing the software.
3. Data corruption.
4. Bad hardware (hard drive, motherboard, memory, etc.).
5. Viruses and/or Spyware.
6. Start-up/Process problems.
7. Insufficient/overused RAM.
We offer FREE tune-ups which includes a multiple of things we do to try and cleanup your PC and make it run better and to ensure that your computer will stay healthy.
Please see our Free Tune-up page for more information.